Friday, January 16, 2009

Back on my Soapbox....

I know you'll understand that because of the upcoming Inauguration I have to jump back up on my soapbox for a while...

I am very, very proud to be a United States citizen. However, for the last 8 years under the regime of George W. Bush our country has taken a beating on so many different levels...our economy is in a shambles, what was done (or rather not done) in the magical city of New Orleans was a crime, other countries around the world no longer respect the United States AND we are fighting a meaningless and WRONG war. Everyday brave young Americans are being killed senselessly. What if one of these fine young men or women were your child? My heart aches for each and every one of those parents and I cry for the lost potential of those who so bravely gave their lives....

God Bless America!

January 20, 2009:
It's a beautiful day
-U2

No comments: