Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Now THIS is a Christmas Tree!

OUR BEAUTIFUL TREE

JIA THE ELF

WORKING UP A GREAT SUGAR HIGH!

KATIE: "Kids from all over the world,and it is really beautiful and 3-D"

JIA: "Chinese like me!"

ANNA: "Cat in the Hat reminds me of being little, reading stories with Mom"

LESA: "I love them all, but I chose my CELEBRATE ADOPTION ornament in honor of my daughters. I also choose the ribbons and bows from the last gifts both my Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas. I always attach these bows to the tree."

DREW: "My life has revolved around soccer for the last 12 years"
(btw, who let the Hurricane fan in the house???)

Matching Christmas 'do's

We had our tree decorating family party on Sunday night. We baked cookies, listened to Christmas carols and trimmed the main tree. It is a huge job. Drew put 1200 lights on the tree and it seemed like we had just as many ornaments.

I have decided that we have so many Florida Gator related ornaments that we will have a Gator tree next year!

During our tree decorating, I asked everyone to pick out their favorite ornament and tell me why it is their choice. Above are pics with each person and their ornament. (Of course I look atrocious, but Anna insists I include the picture of me, besides you all know how fabulous I look in person...LOL!!!!)

It was ( and always is) a true blessing to spend time together as a family and I am so thankful that our 14 year olds still want to hang out with Mom and Dad.

No comments: