Monday, March 9, 2009

Through Our Eyes...

Jia's Office

Getting ready for the game...

My nighttime shots are not so great, but this one is ok.

This is how Katie survives the soccer games.


Jia's new outfit, it is very sparkly and has plastic sunglasses on the kitty

Bike riding


I have lots of pictures today, but I also have an interesting story. Today I walked Jia to school for the very first time. We were a little late so we had to check in to the office. No big deal. The secretary told me to wait a minute as someone would have to come ane walk Jia to her room. Then she asked me "Are you the Mother?"

I thought this question was a little odd, but didn't really think about it until I was on my way home. That secretary saw a Caucasian woman bringing a little Asian girl to school and questioned it.

This is so foreign to our family that we don't even think we are all different colors, it is always surprising when someone else thinks differently...

No comments: