Saturday, November 12, 2011

Anna's Homecoming

Our beautiful Anna

Katie Just says no!



Our family

Pretty Anna-Katie pictures



Editor-in-Chief
and
Managing Editor


The Gang! Lots of blue dresses because the theme was
Oceans 11
Personally, I don't believe in matching your clothes to the theme.
Kind of like an actress wearing a red dress on the red carpet.

I am posting just a few of Anna's homecoming pictures here. For the entire experience please visit me on facebook! the pictures are really good. The kids all went in a van both ways. All the girls had sore feet. Katie did not want to go so the two of us went shopping and out to dinner. One of the girls families had them all come home and made them chocolate chip pancakes. Every single kid in this group is really nice and the majority of them have been friends since elementary school.

3 comments:

Shey said...

your daughter is gorgeous! Oh to be a teenager during prom, actually I never went to my prom, but I wish I had. =)

Debbie Sauer said...

Love her dress. She looks beautiful! Blessings

Lesa said...

Thanks ladies! I loved her dress too and she chose it herself. Some of the other ones had me raising my eyebrows. My girls are very conservative.