Friday, June 25, 2010

The Tim Tebow Story

The Gator on the floor of the building

Tebow's player information
(if you click on the picture you can actually read the information)

The SEC Championship Trophy from 2008

Urban Meyer's Coaches' Trophy

Tebow's Heisman Trophy from 2007

Hello,

It is Anna, here to tell you all about my Gainesville trip. I am going to start off with the last day of camp and me and my dad's trip to the stadium to see the Heisman trophy. We ended up seeing more than I originally thought we were going to see. I didn't know there were going to be any more than the Heisman trophy and the SEC trophies but they had these cool touchscreen/computer screens where you can see highlights from their championship games and players information. I immediately saw the Tim Tebow information screen and took a picture of it. My mom has always told me that I will marry Tim Tebow but I have told her numerous times that I am only 15 and he is 23. As well as my mom, I do think he is cute and he seems like a very nice guy but there is a bit of an age difference :P So my next post will be all about my actual camp experience.


BYE!!!!
- Anna :)

No comments: