Sunday, September 20, 2009

Okay, I give up....



I NEVER say anything bad about Anna and Katie, but here goes; they are horrible bloggers. When I took a break because I was feeling overwhelmed by events in my life I thought they would bog every couple of days, maybe not as much as me, but hey, come on....

So I'm back, never short of things to say, especially when it comes to my wonderful family

The pictures on this blog are of Katie with her new CONTACTS!!!! She is still having a little difficulty but she wakes up early so her Dad can help her with them before she goes to school.

Last week Drew and I attended Open House at Flannagan High School. I am not bragging when I tell you that I am over the moon proud of my daughters. Each teacher had something wonderful to say about the girls. Katie's English teacher said that Katie is one of the best writers she has ever had. Her art teacher called her an "angel" and said she hoped Katie would keep taking her classes until she graduated. Her Advanced Placement Psychology teacher said that she was at the top of the class and was 99% sure that she would receive a college credit for this class. Anna's Journalism teacher had her and the entire class selling yearbooks, she made Anna in charge of all the money collected that evening and told us that Anna was on the Yearbook Executive Board. (Drew visited more of Anna's classes, but he too heard many hugely complimentary things).

Right now Anna and Katie are doing homework, Jia is writing love notes to Parker and Drew is hiding out upstairs watching football (he thinks we don't know) . Meanwhile, I guess the blog is back to me. Hope all is well with each of you. God Bless....

No comments: