Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello/Goodbye

I am going to be turning over the blog to Anna for a little while. She is excellent with the pictures and she is far more computer proficient than I. She will fill you in on the wonderful things that she and her sisters do. With perhaps some guest writing from Katie, who has received accolades about her writing from both her English II Honors teacher and her AP Psychology teacher.

As for me, I was hoping to be better when school started again, however I am finding things way more difficult than I thought it would be. I am discouraged.

Love to All,

Lesa

1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

Lesa,

I came in from your other blog because all the posts were gone. I'm really sad to hear that work hasn't been what you thought it would be. Really sad to hear you say goodbye as well.

Come back as soon as you feel you can.. we'll all miss you and be hoping for good times for you very soon xxxx