Friday, September 11, 2009

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Day after 9/11/01 attacks. My sister and I were only 7 and in the 2nd grade.


9/11/09. 8 years later and my sister and I are in 10th grade. My mom had kept the newspapers from the day after the attacks. Jia, who was not born yet, has no clue what today means to the world.


Patriots' Day, we wear red, white and blue in honor of our country and the tragic events on 9/11/01.

Hello,

This is Anna. Today was the 8th anniversary of 9/11/01 also known as Patriots' Day. It's hard to believe that there are people in my mom's class that do not remember this and that Jia was not born. I believe that this changed the whole world we live in. Today I am remembering the brave people who were killed and those who lost their loved ones. The bravery of the passengers on Flight 93, who purposely crashed their plane in Shanksville, Pennysylvania, defies my imagination. On 9/11/01 many heroes and angels were made. May God bless them all.


Love,

Anna

No comments: