Saturday, November 15, 2008

OUR FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT WE GOTTA WEAR SHADES!








Today was a big day for Anna, she played her first two high school soccer games. It was HOT!! One game was at 10:00 and they won 2-1 then we took her for a quick lunch and she played again at 2:oo. This game was against one of the best teams in the county and they tied 1-1. It was a great beginning to the season. Unfortunately my camera doesn't have much of a zoom so it is virtually impossible to get a picture of our soccer star in action.

We are also proud to announce that our big girls got their first report cards and even though they are not in the same classes they got the same G.P.A. --4.375---WOW!!!!

Speaking of school--I PASSED MY CLASS!!!!! Now I am finished with the course work and I apply for my gifted certification. I am already teaching the gifted students, but I had 2 years to get the courses done. I am so relieved...

We celebrated all of our accomplishments this evening by going to an authentic British pub where we had fried pickles, fish and chips and pot roast with mashed potatoes. This is Anna's favorite place to eat.

Don't forget to take a look at Jia's last website entry if you get a moment:

myadoptionwebsite.com/journeytojia

No comments: