Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN HAPPENINGS!

How will I ever sleep tonight?

Our Drama queen--pirate

Soooo excited!

Do real pirates wear Converse?

Partners in Crime

Parker and Jia meet the Cat in the Hat

'I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN THAT GIVEN A CAPE AND A NICE TIARA, I COULD SAVE THE WORLD!"

Friday was a fun-filled day for the Parnham girls! Jia started the day off with her school Storybook Parade. Jia and Parker were Thing One and Thing Two. Drew was able to attend the parade, his job and his school are wonderful in that it gives him the flexibility to do these little things that mean so much.

After school Jia one again turned into SUPER JIA and Anna was her beautiful pirate sidekick. They caroused the neighborhood and had a great time except for the fact that because of her height many people thought that Anna was an adult so she got way less candy than Jia. In my opinion, there was loads of candy for everyone concerned.

Katie has never really liked Halloween so she volunteered to hand out candy here at home, she made 150 treat bags, and gave them all out, so we had quite a turnout!

I was sick again on Friday, totally lost my voice and had a horrible headache that caused much anxiety. I unfortunately had to spend the day at home and missed some of the festivities. I am hoping that my health improves when I am finished taking my last Gifted class. This is week 8 of 8 and I have A LOT that is due. I have taken 5 classes total and this by far is the most difficult, the most time consuming and the Instructor is extremely exacting. If this had been the first class I took, I am afraid would have given up.

Anna just completed her first deadline for the yearbook, she was in charge of the 9th grade candid page and shared responsibility for the "green" page. She really loves it, and Katie is considering joining her in the class next year.

So, the fall goes on, Anna and Drew are playing/coaching soccer day in and day out, Jia is learning and growing and bossing everyone around, Katie is reading and baking and immersing herself in her PETA projects.

We have the day off on Election Day, hope you do too!

No comments: