Monday, October 13, 2008

Three Generations of Updegroves'

Craig's Beautiful Youngest: Epiphany Kay

Craig & Piph

Gabbi's Daughter Precious Little Jordyn

Piph with her Mom Jenny and Jordyn


We Love You Piph!

My wonderful brother Craig is not a blogger, and not a big picture taker, so I was really excited to get the pictures I am posting today. My youngest niece Epiphany, who just started the 9th grade was chosen to be Freshman Class Homecoming Representative! You can tell by the pictures that she is a beautiful girl and she is just as sweet on the inside. Check out her parents proud faces! Along with "Piph" there are some pictures of Gabriella's (Gabbi) daughter Jordyn. The shot of Craig, Piph and Jordyn represents 3 generations of Updegroves'. How I wish my Mom, Dad and my beloved Mommom could see that picture. This blog is for you Kathie, Auntie Peg and Donald, Aunt Judy and Uncle Rick and especially for my "little brother" his amazing wife Jen and their beautiful girls.....much, much love.....

No comments: