Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Mama Loves Obama!!


Obama '08 - Vote For Hope from MC Yogi on Vimeo.

Hi this is Anna,

We have all been following the Presidential campaign very closely. We have watched every debate, watched the news every night, and checked the polls everyday.

Both my mom and my dad are Obama supporters, too bad only my mom can vote. I am only 13 but I know how important this election is, even if you are a Republican who likes John McCain, let me say two words to you, SARAH PALIN! YIKES!

This is a really cool video clip that I found, if you have time take a look at it.

Barack Obama will help end the war in Iraq, right away. He will help people like my mom and dad with their taxes and he will help kids like me be able to afford college. Go Gators! Another cool thing about Obama is that he is biracial like me, to have him for President would make me proud.

P.S. My mom says that if McCain wins, we are moving to Calgary!


Love,

Anna

No comments: