Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dogs & Cake 2 of My Favorite Things









Okay, we have so much to say today that we had to separate our ramblings into two separate entries.Included in this part is my half eaten birthday cake. It was from my good friend and teammate Mary Alt and even though we dug into it during the school day, it was still way too pretty not to memorialize in photos 8-) Also, it is my all time favorite cake--red velvet with cream cheese icing. My teammates really spoiled me!
Our big outing on our day off yesterday (Rosh Hashanah) was to take little miss Josie to be "fixed" she was feeling some pain yesterday, but here she is with Anna today, totally on the mend.
Enjoy the expressions on Katie and Jia's face with "devil dog" this is a really ugly looking "dead' chihuahua that we have out for Halloween. (when my fam went to Canada this summer they propped this thing up in the laundry room, so around midnight on the first night they were gone, I opened the door and there it was staring at me, if I had been a cat I would have been short one of my nine lives).

No comments: