Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snow White v. Spiderman







I would like to say that in having three daughters I really thought I would get one "girly girl," not a chance...someone from Drew's school gave Jia a bag of Disney Princess costumes and we told her to pick one out for Halloween. She tried each of them on and then calmly told us that she was going to be Spiderman. If you look at the pictures you will see that Jia looks adorable in each costume, but it is not meant to be. After all I don't want her to need therapy in her 20's because her mean Mom wouldn't allow a girl Spiderman. Jia will be trick or treating this year with her big sister Anna and her boyfriend Parker. I 'm sure she will make the most fabulous spiderman ever! (maybe a little red tutu and a spiderman tiara???).

No comments: