Sunday, June 26, 2011

TAKING MY BABY GATOR TO UF

Anna and Mom in front of the Bull Gator
which is right outside of the football field

New monument to Florida's three Heisman trophy winners
Tim Tebow, Steve Spurrier and Danny Wuerffel
How Many colleges can say that???)

Can you tell I love Timmy Tebow?

Okay, so I really do

Florida Field also known as "The Swamp"
or
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium

Silly picture of Anna in the Student Union

Anna and her Daddy in the Student Union

Look how much taller Anna is than me,
she is still my baby girl though....

On June 18th Drew and I took Anna to her Journalism Institute at the University of Florida in Gainesville. (318 miles away) We went and came back in one day which took about 10 hours because we didn't want to leave Katie and Jia home alone.

You'll remember she went to this Institute last year on scholarship, she was not eligible for a scholarship two years in a row, so thank you Nona and Grandpa. This was a wonderful educational experience for Anna.

I am going to post some pictures that I took before we left, then of course the Tim Tebow meeting in Miami, then the pictures Anna took while she was there. It looks as though our life revolves around football, but that is truly not the case. Tim Tebow is a legend in Florida, and University of Florida is THE college to go to with a huge football program....

No comments: