Monday, June 13, 2011

JIA'S BIRTHDAY PT. 1 NONA & GRANDPA'S BOX




WELL, the festivities have begun-Jia wants a 4 day dream birthday. I think we may have two days. Today the exciting box from Nona and Grandpa arrived. I don't know who was more excited, Jia or Drew (because of the candy).

Jia's actual birthday is June 18th, but since Drew and I are taking Anna to U of F on that day, so our celebration is tomorrow. (I think I may have mentioned this before.)

Jia has high expectations for the day, here they are: Imax Theater: Born to Be Wild, Science Museum, Subway sandwiches and then straight to dinner, at that point we will be coming home, were she needs a minimum of 18 presents, a white cake and ice cream for Dad (because he doesn't like cake). So she has a busy day planned out, I hope we meet her expectations. Coming up: Jia's birthday pt. 2.

No comments: