Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back To School


Tonight the whole family went to a meeting at Anna and Katie's school. The top 20% were invited, and I am so blessed that our girls are actually top 10%. I was really looking forward to the meeting, which discussed grants, loans and scholarship options. I have to be honest and admit that I was having a panic attack by the time we left. So much stuff! The statistics on University of Florida (where Anna has her heart set on going) were horrifying, can't remember the numbers right now, but it is even more competitive than I thought. I was totally overwhelmed, as usual, everyone else took it in stride...

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

You do such a wonderful job with your girls! Blessings

Lesa said...

Debbie, We try so hard, our big girls are so motivated, and little Jia tries so hard. thanks for always giving me encouragement. I get so worried over things, It's nice to have a blog friend like you!