Monday, March 29, 2010

Damn Chicken!





Okay, first of all let me tell you that Jia and Anna had a wonderful time last night at Disney on Ice-this is one of the things Jia spent her Nona and Grandpa money on (along with her Easter Dress) Jia was very excited to go with her big sister and Anna had fun too, she loves her little sister.

Explanation of Today's Title: Today Anna and I went grocery shopping. When we brought the groceries in I gave Jia some applesauce to put in the fridg. She opened it up and said " Mom, I don't know where to put it, damn chicken!" Okay, we are supposed to be good and tell her not to say bad words, but we were to busy hilariously laughing...

2 comments:

Writing Without Periods! said...

What a great blog. I love the colors and the pictures...makes me feel happy.
Mary

Lesa said...

Thanks Mary, always something happening around here!