Monday, August 24, 2009

Back To School!

10-K-10 I have pictures of Anna and Katie holding up their grade number since they were in Kindergarten, next year will be a challenge!

Jia was very proud of her rolling backpack with matching lunchbox. She does have a school uniform, but she had this special outfit for the first day.

Katie has decided she is only wearing dresses to school this year.

Anna was head to toe purple and gray.

The shoes were not pretty by the end of the day.

Anna was excited!

Katie, ready to go!

Our girls!

Today was the big day and there was much excitement this morning. Drew left before anyone else woke up so there are no pictures of him, but he did teach his first class in at least 10 years.

As you know , I had a great deal of trepidation, things went well. I have three 7th grade Geography classes and 2 8th grade US History classes. I think it will be a while until I can tell how I will feel.

Jia brought home papers she had colored and there is a night and day difference from last year. We are 100% positive we did the right thing by holding her back.

Anna and Katie both came home very excited and saying they loved their classes. Anna has: English II Honors, Marine Science Honors, Spanish I and Journalism (Yearbook). Katie has Algebra II Honors, Draw and Paint II, English II Honors, and AP Psychology.

Hope you enjoy the cute pictures of the girls.

1 comment:

Shelagh said...

Everybody looked great and ready to go...as old as I am I still remember how exciting and nervewracking those first days of school were. GO GIRLS!