Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anna's Accomplishment!

So Proud!

The cover of Flanagan High School's 2009 Yearbook!

Anna was the only freshman in her yearbook class. This was due to the fact that her 8th grade Yearbook was nominated for publishing awards and her teacher gave her a glowing recommendation.

Anna fit into the class beautifully . The other 12 kids in the class (12 kids made a 288 page yearbook!) called Anna "their little freshman". She worked very hard on this book, worked until dark, on Saturdays, before school after school. Not to mention she had to raise $600 to be in the class and her grade depended on that. The yearbook came in last week and I have to say, not as a Mom, but as a teacher for 25 years and a yearbook student myself, it is the best yearbook I have ever seen!!!!! Anna is very proud and she has every right to be.

I hope that some of you get to see the book, Anna designed the Freshman page, the UTAP page, the AP class page, the soccer page, a Music/Sports page and a dedication to her Journalism teacher. Nona, Anna is making copies for you....

2 more days of school, my babies are almost Sophmores. I truly cannot believe how time flies!

No comments: