Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing....

Jia feeds her doggies every morning

Waiting patiently for Jia to dole out the goodies

Jia's new outfit (her new school is not as picky with the dress code)

Jia wrote all of her Valentines and she is ready to take them to school tomorrow

Katie working REALLY hard on her AP Geography

Lesa's only son

This is the pose Jia wanted to take of me, but it reinforces the fact that I may need an MRI

Here is my favorite Anna Parnham quote "I have plenty to say, I just don't feel like writing it down" (this was at my suggestion that she write in a journal.) Well, I have some silly pictures, some of which Jia took, but not a whole lot to report. Here is the news: Jia's Hannah Montana Valentines are written out and ready to go, the weather is back to normal, Anna cleaned her room, and I am having an MRI on Saturday, perhaps they will confirm what most of you have known for years---I'm crazy. Anyway, here are some pictures.

No comments: