Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I don't find this stuff amusing anymore..."Paul Simon

Ok, last night I am half watching the local news and I hear "the coldest day in Florida in 25 years".

WOW!

There are no winter clothes left. Jia is attending Kindergarten today in 2 sweaters, a shirt and a terry beach cover-up. The cover up is Disney Princesses so she is happy as a clam.

Now, no offense to Old Navy or people up north, but I am not a polar fleece kind of girl. But here I sit, decked out in the stuff....

Oops.
Big Mistake.

TOMORROW will be the coldest day in Florida in 25 years, why did we leave those ski jackets in China??

Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you how a small town girl from Pennsylvania landed in sunny South Florida.

Ps. To our wonderful relatives in the north, please don't send us warm clothes-the moment you put things in the mail it will warm up to at least 80 degrees.

1 comment:

GES said...

Lesa/Drew: Love the blog info. Keep it up. Great looking pics and scripture to boot! Don't know if you had a chance to look at the iMemories digitized 8mm home movies... very funny stuff. Blessings to you all.

AZ Clan.