Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anna and Me


I feel so ashamed. As I previously wrote, I took all three girls and made them "mini gators" from the time they could realize and I was wrong, so wrong. The very, very last thing in the world I wanted to do is hurt one of my girls. I am so afraid this will put a taint on the end of her high school career, which should be so much fun. I can excuse it by the fact that I was never a Mother before and didn't have a good role model, or I have a messed up way of looking at things, or the fact that in 1979-1982 I loved the place because I had a boyfriend there that I visited, and it was a safe place. I never went to school there, but by the way I carry on everyone would think I did.

I feel directly responsible for hurting one of my children, and that is the worst feeling in the world. .

No comments: