Friday, October 21, 2011

College? What about Senior Year!




Love to all who have commented on my recent sad events

I was worried about the finances of college, but I think the only one who warned me about the costs of senior year was my sister-in-law Shelagh. Oh my goodness! You plan for things, thinking you have everything covered and them something else comes up and blindsides you when you aren't looking. And everything we have is x two.

The next event is homecoming, Katie has chosen not to go, she is a bit of a loner and shy at big events so she has opted out, maybe a little Mom and daughter movie might be good?

Anna's first pair of high heels leave her just shy of 6' tall, I am making her wear them all over the house so she knows how to wear them. Anna's group of girlfriends (no dates) have rented a "party bus" this is because the parents did not want the girls driving to east Ft. Lauderdale, and the girls did not want to be seen showing up with their parents. A good compromise.

Jia was quite excited this morning. She was going to see a play and a museum in Coral Springs just north of us. Her teacher must have briefed them as she came home from school and told us that a play was like watching a 3-D movie but with live people, I guess that is one way to explain it. She was very happy to have her new class shirt, a sparkly pink headband, and knowing they were going to ride in a charter bus.

I thank the Sardachuk clan for the wonderful emails, I am still here, just a little down in the dumps over recent events in my life, I will respond.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: