Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Bit of this A Little Bit of That...

Roxy's shoe collection

Jia made herself a little fort

Yes, grownups do live in this house

The Greatest Purse Ever!
xoxo

I realized I haven't checked in for a while so I have a few pictures that I thought were cute. I also want to thank my Mother-In-Law Elizabeth for one of the greatest gifts I have ever received! There is a picture here, it is a purse that is way too small for my kids to stuff all of their things in, but just big enough for my stuff (I love it!) it is also so cool and in style I can get either Anna or Katie to carry it for me. It is perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lesa--thanks for stopping by my blog, Rags Against the Machine. You have a beautiful family and a thoughtful MIL. I've been shopping for a purse lately too, but in the meantime have been making do with my book bag.