Saturday, August 21, 2010

JIA'S MEET AND GREET: FIRST GRADE!

JIA AND MRS. ZELONKA

LISTING TO MRS. ZELONKA


JIA AND MOM AT JIA'S NEW DESK

Here are a few pictures from Jia's First Grade "Meet and Greet" which was yesterday. Drew was there. The girls didn't get any pictures of him. Jia was very proud of her own desk and we were very happy that she seemed to have received the best teacher ever!

The thing I am not happy about is that she is in the other Jia's class again, and not only that, but she will be sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HER. At least Jia knows that she is Jia-Li at school and Jia at home.

I am not wearing sunglasses in these pictures to look like a movie star. I was late for the presentation and got pulled over! I cried so hard that not only did I not get a ticket (think the cop was afraid and wanted to get away from me...hee hee) But all my makeup washed down my face.
Day before I put a huge hole in our tire accidentally running over a curb taking Anna to school. I am not having a good car week.

Anyway, it is kind of detailed , but worth getting to Jia's teacher's (Mrs. Zelonka) homepage.

Here is Anna with the directions:

Here is the link:

http://www.broward.k12.fl.us/silverpalmsele/

1. Click the link above.
2. Click Faculty on the left hand side (under Administration)
3. Click the #1 on the left hand side
4. Scroll to Mrs. Zelonka and click on her name. This will take you to her homepage and show you all of the great ideas and sites she has.

No comments: