Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dinosaur Days....












First I have to say, on the very, very long video we could not get Jia to talk, usually she is telling stories, singing, asking "why" and generally driving everyone crazy......

Here are some pictures of the making of the dinosaur diorama which of course turned into a family project. We made sure that Jia had a huge part in making it because as teachers Drew and I know when a project is completely made by parents. We are also going to attach the pictures of Jia working onto the project so her teacher knows she did do a lot of work.

Meanwhile, Anna, Katie and I figured we may start a business making dioramas for lazy children and charging them for it (just kidding of course)

2 comments:

NICOLE said...

Gorgeous Family!! Love, Love the photo of them all in the header. Very, very pretty girls and so lucky to have such a proud mommy. Best, Nicole

Lesa said...

Thanks so much Nicole. My girls are so good and my older ones are so patient with Jia. The lady, Tina who does my blog does a great job. Thanks for your kind words! Lesa