Tuesday, September 24, 2013

JIA HAS A PLAN


Mom: Hey Jia, are you still going to marry Parker?
Jia: Yes, are you going to marry Dad?
Mom: Dad and I are already married
Jia: Oh, so does that mean you are going to get divorced?
Mom: I wasn't planning on it
Jia: Well if you do Dad and I will have to stay here because I have to go to school and he has to work. You don't do anything so you can go.
Jia: (thinks for a minute) Or we can all just sleep in separate rooms
Lets Just hope that someone's parents are getting divorced because I do not know where this comes from wait a minute- (it could be her big sister Kate who is always tricking her)

 NOTICE IN THE TOP PICTURE OUR LITLE CHINESE GIRL'S FAVORITE FOOD
                                                                    SUSHI!





No comments: