Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Funny Now

 This is Jia the week before Christmas.  She has received a note from Santa telling her that all of his presents to her will be wrapped in red with white polka dots (he has an example on the card)
He tells Jia that his presents won't be under the tree until Christmas eve.  This way Jia will be able to  tell the difference between the family presents and the Santa presents....
 This is what is left of my "who gets what, what size should I get, who do I buy for, 
are all the presents even.  Did we get the room mother, the after care counselor, Oh yeah, and 
a portion dedicated to Anna and Katie's birthday book.  I had to carry it with me at all times,
as one of my children likes to peak (Anna)
This book is the bane of my existence every year.
This is what is left of the 2012 Parnham Holiday Gift List.
(I had great satisfaction getting it to this point!)
Katie decided to take over the Christmas night present dice game. 
She did an excellent job with something for everyone.

No comments: