Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Pictures...

Jia at the Pumpkin Patch

Katie making cupcakes for Drew's school

Lesa on Election Day

Drew used to work with Angel Gomez (Angel is independent and 
won his election)

Lesa and Katie on Election Day
handing out information for the
 Democratic party

 Jia in her new sequin jacket
(after wearing it one time she decided she didn't like it)

Halloween Night
Katie took all the little girls in the neighborhood
trick or treating

Drew stealing Jia's candy after she went to bed

 Anna's Hunger and Homeless Community

Lesa-early voting

 Anna saw Bill Clinton at UCF
President Obama was supposed to be there as well
but he had to go  to the areas ravished by
Superstorm Sandy
(have I told you that I love Bill almost as much as Tim--well, it is a toss-up)

I have not posted anything in so long, I have let things pile up, so here are a bunch of pictures in random order...I'll try to do better next time.

No comments: