Friday, November 5, 2010

Barbie Goes to China!


If you click this picture you will be able to see this bigger.
Anyway, this article is about a Barbie that you can only get in one place and that is is the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou, China. This is the very luxurious hotel that families adopting China stay. Guangzhou is where the only U.S.Embassy in China is located.

In the White Swan they give each child an American Barbie with
a Chinese Baby. This is the only place you can get them.
The last sentence says you may be able to get them on Ebay.


Problem is: they sell for $350 on Ebay!










Fashion detail: Although this is too small for Jia
please notice the intricate embroidery. It is stunning and cost
about $10 American with matching pants!


This is a piece of jade with my Chinese Zodiac sign (the ox)

1 comment:

ThriftyMomma said...

Hello! What a beautiful family....wow!! Thanks for stopping by my blog too and leaving comments. It's always nice to have MOMS drop in and say hello :) My oldest has just started college at OSU so I understand the excitement for your oldest:) I have four kids three boys and a girl. I've always dreamed of adopting.....someday maybe it will come true. I always say the more the merrier.